Webner System Administration is working with global customers to take care of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure and Services. We help with the Planning, Creation and Maintenance of Microsoft Azure Infrastructure so as to keep your Azure services bill at optimum level while still ensuring you have a scalable and stable setup. We take care of Azure platforms that run Development, Staging and Production systems (over Windows / Linux) encompassing Websites built in different technologies (including C# .NET, PHP, Java, NodeJS, React to name a few), Asynchronous Services, Scheduled Jobs, Web Servers, Databases, integrations with different Microsoft services as well as with 3rd party systems. There are simple as well as complex infrastructure layouts according to the need. We take care of Azure VMs, Devops, Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage, Any Database / SQL Server management, Monitoring, CDN, Security, Microsoft Azure Functions and other Microsoft Azure services available. Complete list is given below.
Microsoft Azure Administration Working Modes
We provide Microsoft Azure system administration services in 2 ways:
- Dedicated System Administrator - We can dedicate a system administrator on full time basis for you. He/She will work like your own team member in this case directly connected with you and your team. Although we work in Indian timezone but we do cover night calls every month on need basis to take care of urgent issues.
- Technical Support Plans - In case you need infrequent assistance we offer Technical Support Plans. Both standard and custom plans are available. Click here (https://support.webnerproducts.com/) to go to our Support Portal to check the plans.
Microsoft Azure Service List that We can Assist You With
- Azure VM (instantiation, configure, optimize, monitoring, backups, security)
- Azure Storage (user profiles and security of files)
- Any Database / SQL server (instantiation, configure, optimize, monitoring, backups, security)
- Azure Monitor
- Azure CDN
- Azure Functions
- Azure BizTalk Services
- Azure Scheduler
- Azure Backup
- Azure Active Directory
- Load Balancing for Azure
- Azure Autoscale
- Azure Traffic Manager
- Azure Virtual Network
- Cloud Services, Azure Websites and Apps
Contact us for Microsoft Azure Administration
For Microsoft Azure Administration services contact us today. You can send us an email on our development front at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can easily fill the contact form available on our website.