Webner System Administration team has been assisting global customers with Planning, Creation and Maintenance of Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure for several years now. We take care of AWS platforms that run Development, Staging and Production systems (over Linux / Windows) encompassing Websites built in different technologies, background processes, cron jobs, Web Servers, Databases, integrations with different AWS services as well as with 3rd party systems. There are simple as well as complex infrastructure layouts according to the need. We take care of VMs (EC2), S3, RDS, CloudWatch, Cloudfront, Security, AWS Lambda, DevOps, Amazon Simple Email Services (SES), Amazon Route 53 and other AWS services available.
AWS Administration Working Modes
We provide AWS system administration services in 2 ways:
- Dedicated System Administrator - We can dedicate a system administrator on full time basis for you. He/She will work like your own team member in this case directly connected with you and your team. Although we work in Indian timezone we do cover night calls every month on need basis to take care of urgent issues.
- Technical Support Plans - In case you need infrequent assistance we offer Technical Support Plans. Both standard and custom plans are available. Click here to go to our Support Portal to check the plans.
AWS Feature List that We can Assist You With
- VM (EC2) (instantiation, configure, optimize, monitoring, backups, security)
- AWS S3 Storage (user profiles and security of files)
- RDS Database (instantiation, configure, optimize, monitoring, backups, security)
- Monitoring with CloudWatch
- CDN with CloudFront
- AWS Lambda
- AWS Devops
- Amazon Simple Email Services (SES)
- Amazon Glacier
- AWS Directory Service / AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- AWS Elastic Load Balancing
- AWS Auto Scaling
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Elastic Beanstalk
Contact us for Amazon Web Services (AWS) Administration
For Amazon Web Services (AWS) Administration services contact us today. You can send us an email on our development front at email@example.com
or you can easily fill the contact form available on our website.