Zoho Reports is a very powerful tool for visualizing your business metrics. One can easily generate very useful reports without writing any code. Having said that it also supports advanced query based reports and integration API for extensibility. Out of the box, Zoho Reports gives variety of reporting components like charts, widgets, pivot tables and tabular view components to create reports & dashboards. One can combine multiple reports into a single nice looking dashboard. Zoho Reports makes it easier for users to track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) effectively. It also provides 'spreadsheet-like' interface for data addition, analysis & reporting so it is easy to adopt for users familiar with spreadsheets.
With Advanced CRM Analytics CRM data can be synced with Zoho Reports without any manual intervention. We can assist you with all of the following Zoho Reports tasks:
- Upload data from Microsoft Excel, CSV, HTML, JSON, XML, text files, Zoho Docs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive and more. Data can also be pulled from Web URL feed.
- Connect to both relational databases like Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MS Access and NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Hadoop/Hive, etc. Connectivity to SQL Azure and Amazon RDS cloud databases are also supported.
- Connect with Zoho CRM, Zoho Creator, Salesforce and Google Analytics with ready made connectors. Zoho Reports data integration API can be used to build custom connectors.
- Share reports with options like read-only, read-write, report authoring, drill-down, export, and others. Publish and share reports with or without Zoho login. Embed reports and dashboards on websites.
- Schedule reports and dashboards to be emailed automatically. Export or print reports for offline access.
- Give your own branding to Zoho Reports user interface.
- Zoho Reports integration APIs allow data add, modify, delete and fetch capabilities, metadata information (details about data and reports), sharing and embedding reports dynamically.
- With Zoho Cloud SQL create advanced queries for complex reports
We can assist you with all types of Zoho Reports projects. Get advice from our experts which is based on more than 150 Zoho projects we have done for our clients. Get in touch now.