Webner has been instrumental in assisting global companies for integration of their e Learning management systems with Salesforce one way or both ways. We integrate Moodle, Totara, Blackboard Learn, Canvas, Bridge and custom Learning management systems or websites with Salesforce. Salesforce is a leading CRM system over the globe and having all the necessary information inside it helps the management for faster decision making. Not only that, a lot of companies use Salesforce as a superadmin application to control the e Learning content they want to offer and to manage their customers. There are several other usecases like evaluating opportunities based on courses enrolled by learners, running campaigns to offer new courses based on prior enrollments by learner, connecting end users closely with the company staff through customer portal to address their concerns and managing events calendar to name a few. Data can be synced in real time or periodically as a scheduled job as required.
What call can be synced between Salesforce and e Learning Management Systems
Following are some examples of the type of integration most of the clients ask for:
- Sync Learners with Salesforce Contacts
- In case of multitenancy sync LMS Customers with Accounts
- Sync categories, courses, programs, sessions etc between LMS and Salesforce
- Sync new orders from LMS to Salesforce along with lineitems
- Run campaigns in Salesforce to inform learners of new courses launched based on the products they had ordered
- Manage products to display in the e Learning Management system by hiding/showing them inside Salesforce
- Manage business accounts, their plans and users inside Salesforce and immediately affect the e Learning Management System with the same
- Create orders inside Salesforce and propagate to e Learning Management System in real time
- Sync learner progress, grades and completion status from LMS into Salesforce
- oAuth integration of LMS with Salesforce
- Instant or scheduled data sync between the 2 systems
Integration between the systems can be done via an intermediate code that resides between the 2 systems hosted on an independent server or another way is to create Salesforce app for salesforce part and a plugin for the LMS part.
For integrate of your eLearning product with Salesforce write to us today.