If you need your your Moodle
Learning Management System to integrate with Salesforce one way or both ways, we are here to help you. We assist Moodle users to sync data in real time with Salesforce and also to control users, courses and enrollments from within Salesforce (immediately syncing the changes back into Moodle). Moodle Users, courses, categories, enrollments, activities and grades can be synced with standard or custom Salesforce objects as required. Sync can be automated to happen immediately without any manual intervention.
Following are some examples of the type of integration most of the clients ask for:
- Moodle User information with Salesforce Contacts (and Accounts if needed)
- Moodle Courses with Salesforce Products or you can have a custom Course object in Salesforce
- Moodle Categories with custom object in Salesforce
- Moodle Enrollments with custom object in Salesforce
- Moodle Activities with custom object in Salesforce
- Moodle grade information on Course or activity level in Salesforce
- Create users, courses and enrollments directly in Salesforce and sync with Moodle instantly
- Launch Moodle courses/programs from within Salesforce (Single Sign On - SSO)
- Instant or scheduled data sync between the 2 systems
- Run campaigns in Salesforce to inform learners automatically of new course launches
Integration between the systems can be done via an intermediate code that resides between the 2 systems hosted on an independent server or the other way is to create a Salesforce app for the salesforce part and Moodle plugin for Moodle part. What fits better in your case can be discussed at length when we talk.
If you are looking to integrate Moodle with Salesforce write to us.