Salesforce Classic to Lightning Migration
Our Salesforce developers have experience in migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience. Salesforce Classic was adopted widely for its services but support for the Classic platform will end soon as Salesforce released its Lightning Experience edition some time ago. So, in order to keep using Salesforce, the companies will have to migrate from Classic to the Lightning platform. Moreover, the Lightning platform has a lot of features (not available in Classic) that can enhance your Salesforce apps as it provides faster development and a better User Interface.
- Using drag and drop allows faster development
- Better UI provides a modern visual experience with more insights
- A single component can be used for multiple instances
- Conversion rate increases
- User productivity enhances
- Win rate improves
- Sales cycle time is reduced significantly
How Salesforce Lightning differs from Salesforce Classic?
- Salesforce Lightning has reusable components while in Salesforce Classic the components cannot be reused.
- AI integration introduced in Salesforce Lightning studies data, figures out patterns, and makes intelligent recommendations as per specific business or team process.
- With Composer windows (an exclusive feature in Salesforce Lightning) sales and field representatives don’t need to go through multiple browsers for different actions.
- Salesforce Lightning custom branding ensures singular and consistent branding within the CRM interface exposed to the customers.
- Mobile First feature introduced in Salesforce Lightning allows uploading the data from mobile in case of loss of connectivity.
- 4 – Steelbrick CPQ integration in Salesforce Lightning makes useful features available (Proposals, quotes, contracts) to salesperson quickly.
- Service cloud integration in Salesforce Lightning provides information (case histories, dashboards, and customer profiles) whenever and wherever you need it.
- The Salesforce Lightning is faster than Salesforce Classic.
- With drag-and-drop in Salesforce Lightning, adding, removing, and rearranging the components on the home page or record pages is comparatively easier.
Some of the processes involved in migration:
- All hardcoded URLs are changed out with current Salesforce instance URLs.
- An audit of existing Salesforce configurations is needed which includes any customizations, third-party apps through AppExchange, and analytics used for reporting.
- Users or groups who need to migrate to Lightning are identified.
- Lightning Experience readiness check is performed.
- Some AppExchange apps might not be supported so they are changed with alternatives.
- A custom user group does not have permission to switch to the Lightning platform by default.
- Training and support are always needed.
Learn more about our Salesforce Development Experience
Webner is trusted by reputed companies across the globe for its responsiveness, diligence, and technical expertise. Contact us today for your Salesforce Classic to Lightning migration project by writing to us at our development email id email@example.com
or by filling the contact us form