We develop hybrid mobile apps in open source Ionic framework. In Ionic framework platform-independent but native-like applications are developed that can be deployed across iOS, Android, and Windows devices. This results in a reduction of development cost and time. Our Ionic developers work closely with you to understand your requirements, design an appealing user interface, test the app thoroughly across Android, iOS devices (mobiles, tabs) for functionality, responsiveness and performance, assist in distributing the app for beta testing through TestFlight (for iOS devices) and APK (for Android) and for launching the app on Apple and Android app stores. Post launch you get 60 days of free support to take care of questions or issues that arise when your customers use the app.
Ionic Framework Features and When to use Ionic
Ionic provides tools and services for developing hybrid mobile apps using Web technologies like CSS, HTML5, AngulaJS, and Sass. Ionic uses Cordova plugins to gain access to host operating systems features such as Camera, Mic, GPS, Flashlight, Background Services, Mobile Hardware and Operating System details, etc. Ionic framework is excellent if your app is UI driven and you want the development period to be short. It is also an excellent choice if you want to make use of your responsive website and would like to embed it inside your mobile app with the use of the in-app browser.
Our experience with Mobile Apps Development
We have developed mobile apps for several verticals some of which are listed below:
- Apps for Insurance Agents - We have developed mobile apps for Insurance agents and agencies for policy administration, policy endorsements, commission calculation, payment details, premium payments, claims management etc.
- Education and Elearning Management - We have been developing Learning Management System apps (for both Web and Mobile) for over 8 years now. Our team is well versed with popular eLearning platforms like Moodle, Totara, Blackboard Learn, Bridge, Canvas, etc. Mobile apps for education and E-Learning contain features like User registration, Course Listing, Course Search, Course Enrollments, Online Payments, Assessments, Grades and Certificates, Admin features to manage Course information and prices to name a few.
- Restaurant Industry - Apps targeting this segment contain features like Food menu (that displays detailed menu with prices as well Today’s special menu sub-option), Table Reservation, Place Order, Pay through the app, Home-delivery, Track your order, Help/Feedback, etc.
- Car Dealership and Resale - Apps for car dealers for selling new and old cars and contained features like Car Listing, Search a Car based on different filters, Post Car details, Retrieve Car Incident and Driver Details from 3rd party website, etc.
- Homecare and Medical services - Apps developed for this segment consists of features like Patient Listing, Patient Details, Medical records/history, Medications, Doctor details, Nursing Care, Doctor/Nurse Availability, Hire a Professional, Duration, Pay Online/Offline, etc.
- Ecommerce Retail Apps - E-commerce driven mobile apps contain features like Search or Shop by Category, filter on product attributes price range, shipping zip code etc and all the major features like add to cart, pay online, track shipping, email notifications, SMS notifications (through Twilio), etc.
Contact us for Ionic Mobile App Development
For the development of your Ionic mobile app contact us today. You can send us an email on our development front at email@example.com or you can easily fill the contact form available on our website.