Following are some examples of the type of integration most of the clients ask for:
- Totara User information with Salesforce Contacts (and Accounts if needed)
- Totara Courses & Programs with Salesforce Products or you can have a custom Course object in Salesforce
- Totara Audience with Salesforce Accounts+Contacts or you can have a custom Audience object in Salesforce
- Totara Categories with custom object in Salesforce
- Totara Enrollments with custom object in Salesforce
- Totara Activities with custom object in Salesforce
- Totara grade information with enrollments or activities in Salesforce
- Create users, courses and enrollments directly in Salesforce and sync with Totara instantly
- Launch Totara courses/programs from within Salesforce (Single Sign On - SSO)
- Run campaigns in Salesforce to inform learners automatically of new course launches
- Instant or scheduled data sync between the 2 systems
Integration between the systems can be done via an intermediate code that resides between the 2 systems hosted on an independent server or the other way is to create Salesforce app for salesforce part and Totara plugin for Totara part. What fits better in your case can be discussed at length when we talk.
If you are looking to integrate Totara with Salesforce write to us.