We develop multi-tenant insurance agency customer portal or Salesforce communities so that end users could view information belonging to them and directly communicate with the business people for support. In addition customer portal can be used to convey about new products or services, let them participate in discussion forums, download their policy documents etc. When customer list is small, it is easy to call them over the phone or explain insurance products personally and issue printed letters. But when the customer list grows (or if you want to grow the customer list), it is very important to have an online portal for customers so they could do a lot of things with self help.
More about Customer Portal and Salesforce Communities
As business grows customers need online access to their data and they want to transact online. For example customers would like to see their policies, view premium calendar, pay premium online, download payment receipts, create new case for change requests like address changes or other such requests, track their cases etc. On the other side, agency staff will need to see cases and respond to them. There are other features like Producer linked to the customer should get the case assigned automatically, permission management should be there for visibility of appropriate data based on staff designation and custom branding.
If you are insurance agency software company you will need a saas multitenant customer portal ovedr the web so that any agency using your software could have their own portal for their clients. They will like custom branding, their own administrator and users and their own feature set (they may not need all the features or they may need some custom features). We develop multitenant cloud based systems (over AWS, Azure, Heroku, Salesforce) in many technologies including PHP, Java and .NET frameworks.
If you use Salesforce, you may like to take advantage of Salesforce communities, which allows developing a custom Community portal that integrates with Salesforce CRM at the backend. Data from Salesforce CRM can be fetched and displayed in the community portal, Salesforce Cases can be created, cases can be auto assigned to related producer, communication between Customer and Staff through Cases can be facilitated, documents can be made available for download and discussion forums, FAQs or information forums are available out of the box.
What your insurance customer portal can have (and you can add more)
- List of insurance products and details
- Information about your company
- Login accounts for your some/all customers (you can control that)
- Customers can view their policies, request for renewal, view invoice, pay premium online (under Agency billing), download policy documents (PDFs, Excel, Doc), view charges paid, view policy history, request quotes for new insurance
- Customers can request change of address, contact details, correction of information in a policy, request to edit coverages, file claims etc
- Tool to suggest right insurance product based on customer data
- Custom email templates for auto-maling customer specific information
- Online document submission and insurance form filling
- Automated Birthday/Anniversary Messaging
- Customer Survey generation and distribution by your staff
- VoIP Phone Integration to call customers from within portal by your staff
- SMS/Text Messaging from within portal
- Newsletter subscriptions
- Social media integration to share your agency’s information and new products launched by carriers
- Customer Activity Tracking for you to understand patterns of site usage and advanced analytics for management
- Integration of customer portal with your Salesforce CRM, Insurance agency management system and Accounting systems
Learn more about our Insurance Customer Portal and Salesforce Communities Development Experience
Webner is trusted by renowned companies across the globe for our responsiveness, diligence and technical expertise. Contact us today for the development of your Insurance customer portal or Salesforce Communities by writing to us at our development email id firstname.lastname@example.org
or by filling the contact us form