More about Office 365 Outlook Calendar Integration
The Office 365 Calendar API provides full access to a user’s calendar groups, calendars, and events, with linked metadata. Developers can execute the API to programmatically check for events and schedule new ones. Add meetings, appointments, conferences, and other events at your calendar in Outlook Web App and track and share with others. You can organize multiple calendars, link to other people’s calendars and even share your calendar with different people in your organization.
We provide you access to events, calendar, and calendar group data secured by Azure Active Directory on Office 365. There are some features of Office 365 which are available with Calendar Integration:
- Pull the Outlook features at your application.
- Get Events from your Outlook Calendar.
- You can create events from your application and that will be synchronized with your Outlook Calendar.
- While creating you can add attendees to the event and all the attendees will get an invitation for the event. This all can be done from your application.
- We can have reminders for these events, these reminders can be snoozed or dismissed.
- Customize the event title.
- Add custom description to the event.